As a Molecular Biologist you will:
- Play a key part in the development, optimisation, and validation of methods in support of drug development projects
- Ensure client requirements are met, taking ownership of problems and providing resolutions
- Drive the company's technical capabilities and service offering by keeping abreast of new techniques and improvements in productivity and automation
You will be an ideal candidate with this background:
- PhD in Molecular and Cell Biology or related discipline
- If you have experience working on client projects or in a CRO
- Previous experience and knowledge of cellular and molecular biology assays, including qRT-PCR, gene expression, and cloning.
I would like you to apply immediately with a CV so as not to miss out on this opportunity. Interviews will follow in the coming 2-3 weeks.