Here is an opportunity within the Cheshire region for microbiologists with relevant industrial experience, to work within a multinational business. This role is essential for the delivery of technical and operational services to many big-name clients.
Your primary responsibilities as a Microbiology Technician:
- Provide technical analytical services and support to the sales team
- Follow operating procedures
- Microbiological services such as: sample testing, evaluating laboratory-testing results, reporting results, media and consumables preparation and dispensing, waste disposal and ordering
- To ensure the laboratory is kept in a safe, clean and workable conditions.
You will be the ideal Microbiology Technician candidate with:
- Good communication skills
- If you are able to adopt a flexible approach within a fast paced/ rapidly changing environment
- Substantial experience in the industry
- Relevant first degree/ higher qualification or equivalent
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook)