I am currently recruiting for a Microbiologist with a rapidly growing CRO based in central Liverpool and due to this are looking to add into their Microbiology team. The business itself specialises Biofilm Science, so a great opportunity to get involved in extraction and processing of natural formed antibiotics.
Key responsibilities for the Microbiologist
- Support with Assay development and validation for the scientific development of Biofilms.
- Manage your own Microbiology projects for Research and Development.
- Provide support and train laboratory technicians within Microbiology studies.
- Present at scientific, conferences and meetings when required and provide scientific expertise.
- Write and publish scientific journals for marketing and assist local universities.
Requirements for the Microbiologist
- Hold a Scientific Degree.
- 2 Years’ experience working within Microbiology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits for the Microbiologist
- Free on-site parking.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Continuous company growth.
- Social working hours- No weekends.
To apply for the Microbiologist or here more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045.
To apply for the Microbiologist or here more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045..