Are you a Medicinal Chemist looking for that next step in your career? This is a great opportunity to use your laboratory based skillsets to lead and drive projects as a Medicinal Chemist in the South East. As a Medicinal Chemist, you will be responsible for multistep synthesis and driving projects forward. If you are looking for that next step in your career then apply below for the Medicinal Chemist role!
Key Responsibilities as a Medicinal Chemist
- Solve complicated synthetic chemistry problems
- Design and synthesise complex target molecules
- Analysis and purification of target molecules
Key Requirements as a Medicinal Chemist
- PhD qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Prior industrial experience in a medicinal or synthetic chemistry environment
- Very strong synthetic organic chemistry knowledge
If you are an experienced medicinal or organic chemist looking for that next step in your career then apply below with your CV to be considered.