Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity for a Medicinal Chemist based in Bristol has become available.
As a Medicinal Chemist, you will be responsible for designing and optimising routes for the synthesis of small molecules. If you're an experienced Medicinal Chemist looking to join an ambitious and growing company then apply below to be considered.
Key Responsibilities as a Medicinal Chemist
- Small molecule synthesis
- Designing and optimising synthetic routes to client specifications
- Characterisation of compounds using NMR, HPLC and LC-MS
Key Requirements as a Medicinal Chemist
- PhD in Medicinal Chemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Prior industrial experience preferably within a CRO environment
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience post PhD
If you're an experienced Medicinal Chemist and you're looking for a new challenge then apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered.