Role: Medical Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive & Excellent Benefits
Science Solutions Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a Global FMCG Healthcare client for a Medical Manager. You will be responsible You'll own all medical affairs aspects of our clients product portfolio and be the subject matter expert on our clients healthcare products; whilst playing a key role in end-to-end product development and maintenance, including medical insights, medical maintenance, medical marketing and overseeing Key Opinion Leader Relationships.
You must come from either; Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Household, Cosmetics or Bioscience background!
- You'll be able to cope with ambiguity and find a clear path through complex situations
- Taking ownership of your contribution to the business, whilst committing to supporting your team so that you win together
- The ability to turn a negative into a positive and turn around difficult situations with easy solutions
- Personable, approachable, and willing to find common ground with anyone
- First rate communication skills where you can build consensus across a broad group of stakeholders and tell a compelling story to showcase your point of view
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and embrace multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Managing all medical matters across the our clients range from medical devices to medicinal products, and cosmetics. You will become the company subject matter expert for our clients Healthcare products
- Influencing the strategy of product development by bringing your medical knowledge to the table through compelling medical insights
- Maintaining compliance with ongoing MDR by supporting and working with external partners to ensure delivery of key medical affairs documentation e.g. Clinical Evaluation Reports
- Identify and manage relationships with external health care professionals and key opinion leaders to act as independent advisors and measurably increase and enhance the advocacy for the brand
- Speaking the language of medical professionals to represent our clients products and our products in the best possible light to a variety of medical stakeholders
- Management of external agencies in the delivery of professional communication and educational initiatives for both HCP's and consumers
- Providing clinical oversight for consumer and clinical activities
- Taking the lead on medical marketing to produce eCOM and HCP, Consumer Detailing, and development of online / offline medical assets
- Confidently representing the our clients range via medical marketing to Health Care Professionals and pharmaceutical sales channels to help bring our clients products to market
- Work closely with R&D, regulatory to support category marketing on brand projects and communication
- Effectively manage educational and promotional communications to external professionals that are delivered via peer to peer, or third party organisations.
- Degree calibre science graduate with significant industry or relevant category experience (+ 10 years) and strong communicator
- Previous experience of medical affairs and/or professional marketing within the Healthcare Products category would be a strong advantage
- Experience in product development and regulated consumer products. Familiarity with R&D documentation and process
- Consumer and business focussed
- A strong external network.
- Ability to build good relationships and challenge constructively and confidently with strong evidence of where you have developed new and strategically important relationships with external bodies to deliver measurable business results.
- Strong entrepreneurial, conceptual and analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation in line with opportunities and changes within the market
- Insightful, with the ability to consolidate complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans.
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills both verbally and written in the English language.