Science Solutions Recruitment are looking to recruit a Mechanical Lab Technician on behalf of one of our clients based in Derbyshire.
As a Mechanical Lab Technician, you will be responsible for providing support in the lab across various areas while undertaking project work or technical support to improve company products.
To be considered for the role you must have previous experience with mechanical testing techniques whether in industry or education.
- Ideally degree educated in mechanical engineering, materials engineering, materials science or a similar field.
- Hands on experience of various mechanical testing techniques in industry or education.
- Any previous industrial experience in mechanical testing of composite materials will be highly advantageous.
- Technical understanding of techniques and equipment within the mechanical testing laboratory.
- Provide lab support and undertake project work with an aim of improving the company’s products.
- Provide accurate reports from the work that has been undertaken to managers/supervisors.