Materials Formulation Chemist- Oxfordshire
An exciting opportunity for an experienced R&D Materials Formulation Chemist to join an advanced materials company. As a Materials Formulation Chemist you will be responsible for the development and formulation of nanocrystals within the advanced nanomaterial industry.
A crucial aspect of this role will be to validate and develop new material formulations and characterise synthesised products using surface chemistry analysis techniqies.
- Researching and developing new formulations
- Higher degree qualificatiuon in Chemistry / Material science
- Review research projects and provide advice on processes and equipment
- Analytical and physical testing for analysis of new formulas
- Working with materials and electrical engineers to improve the manufacturing process
- Liaise with external manufacturers and suppliers
You Will Need:
- Experience with formulations in nanomaterial, chemicals, or inkjet printing either in a post graduate study or from working in industry
- Experience working with analytical materials characterisation
- A strong grasp of statistical data analysis
- Computer literacy
- Full right to work within the UK
Please respond as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format