Are you a Chemist, Materials Scientist or Chemical Engineer? Are you looking for an exciting new role, begin 2022 with a fresh challenge? Our client is looking to expand their team and are looking for an energetic Chemist, Materials Scientist or Chemical Engineer. This is a great opportunity for a Chemist, Materials Scientist or Chemical Engineer either in Stoke-on-Trent or looking to relocate.
The role will involve operating their manufacturing units at pilot-plant scale, working to produce high-purity specialty materials.
- Working with production plant.
- Scaling-Up products from Lab to Pilot Plant scale.
- Determining areas for efficiency and productivity increases.
- Provide regular updates on progress as required.
- Perform lab analysis of chemical product.
The ideal person will:
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject (Chemistry, Materials Science or Chemical Engineering)
- Willingness to get hands-on with chemical processes
- Have previous industrial experience in this setting
- Have an analytical and methodical approach so problem solving
- Be willing to work some unsociable hours on an ad-hoc basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand the importance of time management and planning within an industry setting
- Have a keen attention to detail and be safety oriented
- Forklift licence is desirable but not required
If you have the relevant skills and attitude to excel at this role, please click the link to apply now with an up-to-date CV.