Are you a Chemist, Materials Scientist or Chemical Engineer? Are you looking for an exciting new role? Our client is looking to expand their team and are looking for an energetic Chemist, Materials Scientist or Chemical Engineer. This is a great opportunity for a Chemist, Materials Scientist or Chemical Engineer either in the Staffordshire area or looking to relocate.
The role will involve operating their manufacturing units at pilot-plant scale, working to produce high-purity specialty materials.
- Working with production plant.
- Scaling-Up products from Lab to Pilot Plant scale.
- Determining areas for efficiency and productivity increases.
- Provide regular updates on progress as required.
- Perform lab analysis of chemical product.
The ideal person will:
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject (Chemistry, Materials Science or Chemical Engineering)
- Willingness to get hands-on with chemical processes
- Have previous industrial experience in this setting
- Have an analytical and methodical approach so problem solving
- Be willing to work some unsociable hours on an ad-hoc basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand the importance of time management and planning within an industry setting
- Have a keen attention to detail and be safety oriented
- Forklift licence is desirable but not required
If you have the relevant skills and attitude to excel at this role, please click the link to apply now with an up-to-date CV.