Role: Manufacturing Technician - Fragrance / Supplements / Cosmetics / Tablets
Locations: Commutable from; Burnley, Blackburn, Rochdale
Shift work - Monday to Friday - Rotating 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
Science Solutions Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to join our clients global business due our clients business growth. You will be joining a fast-paced department, following SOPs, offers career progression and get some great company benefits! Please contact me for more information or apply within to avoid disappointment.
- Work with a variety of materials safely including wet, dry, viscous, flammable, hot and hazardous substances.
- To follow a formulation by weighing ingredients accurately to blend new and existing products.
- To maintain an accurate inventory of all materials, lot numbers, warehouse locations and expiration dates of manufactured items.
- Ensure that accurate records in relation are kept in relation to manufacturing processes.
- Manufacture products by mixing, heating, and filtering and step sequence, when applicable.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures for all manufacturing processes.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety, Site Regulations are followed at all times when on premises.
- Must be capable of achieving current KPI rate per pour.
Good health & safety knowledge - manual handling
Has worked under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
Follow SOPs, Manufacturing GMP experience
Using Scales, weighing products and other manufacturing equipment
Must come from an industry background within either; Fragrance / Supplements / Cosmetics / Tablets
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension 8%, Bupa Healthcare, ongoing training & development.
Keywords; GMP, manufacturing, technician, Fragrance, Supplements, Cosmetics, Tablets,