A biotechnology company based in Oxford is seeking a Manufacturing Project Manager on a permanent basis to support in the manufacturing and development of their therapeutic products. This is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager with a background in biologics manufacturing, or a senior scientist looking to make the move away from the lab.
As a Manufacturing Project Manager, you will liaise with the project teams to ensure the completion of ongoing process development and manufacturing projects, participating in regular internal and external meetings to ensure project timelines are on track.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree-level educated in a biological science;
- Significant industrial experience in biologics manufacturing;
- Solid understanding of CMC requirements for all phases of clinical development;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changing needs and priorities, prioritising and managing multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate scientific information in a clear and concise manner.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions for more information on the role.