This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Microbiologist to employ their technical expertise in a laboratory-based role with responsibilities for the project management of a new R&D stream of technologies towards agrochemical products. Based in the South East, the Lead Microbiologist role is ideal for a clinical microbiologist with an interest in applying this to new product development to solve global food production issues.
Your day to day duties as a Lead Microbiologist will be:
- Working with non-pathogenic fungi and microbes
- Liaison with lab and production staff to ensure reproducibility and regulatory compliance
- Research into new revenue streams, i.e. biopesticide products
- Development of the laboratory team and facilities to increase capabilities
You will be an ideal candidate with this background:
- A higher degree in a related biology field
- A track record in cell culture and aseptic techniques in the laboratory
- The ability to appreciate the commercial factors of a product-driven role
This client is already shortlisting for the role so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, 2 pages maximum) so as to not miss out on the opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.