A York-based contract research organisation is seeking an LC-MS Scientist to contribute to the company's provision of bioanalytical studies in support of drug development.
Responsibilities as an LC-MS Scientist include:
- Act as principal investigator on GLP and GCP studies;
- Review and approve bioanalytical studies and related documentation;
- Generate bioanalytical study plans and reports;
- Ensure all work carried out complies to regulatory standards and in line with client deadlines.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree-level education in a relevant scientific discipline with proven experience in LC-MS;
- Significant experience working within a bioanalytical GLP environment;
- Experience acting as primary contact for bioanalytical studies, writing study plans, and writing study reports.
Interviews are imminent so please contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions for more information on the role.