An opportunity for a chemistry graduate to gain industrial experience as a Laboratory Technician on the south coast. As a Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for preparing samples and testing them. If you are a recent graduate and you’re looking for your first role post graduate then please apply below for the Laboratory Technician role to be considered!
Key Responsibilities as a Laboratory Technician
- Preparing samples for testing
- Setting up analytical equipment
- Testing samples using analytical techniques
Key Requirements for a Laboratory Technician
- Degree qualified in chemistry or a closely related subject
- An interest in working in an analytical laboratory
- High attention to detail and a willingness to learn
Please apply below with your CV (in Word format) to be considered for this great opportunity!