Laboratory Technician (Polymer Development) - Northamptonshire
Are you an aspiring Laboratory Technician looking for a career in Polymer Development? If so please see below for an exciting career to join a prestigious company who pride themselves on their core values and career development opportunities.
Reporting to the Polymer Development Manger the successful candidate will be efficient and organised, confident in supporting short/long term development activities, whilst following a strategic plan, all within agreed timescales.
Essential Experience and Includes:
- Maintaining records and reporting data
- Some polymerisation knowledge
- Data Examination within a laboratory environment
- Ability to review and interpret data
- The capability to develop and manipulate date in worksheets e.g. pivot tables and lookups
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry
- Strong teamwork
- Quality consciousAttention to detail
- Excellent problem solving
If you fit the required criteria or keen to hear more about the role, please apply following the link attached. In addition, please follow up your application by sending your CV