We are currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading adhesives manufacturer based in West Yorkshire, on a 12-month fixed term contract. As a Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for conducting QC testing on raw materials and finished products, as well as providing guidance to the production department concerning additions and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you will have A-Levels in scientific subjects e.g. Chemistry, and have a willingness to learn in a high-paced manufacturing environment. This role is working on a rotating shift system, 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00.
- To perform quality control tests including viscosity, density and gel time as per SOPs
- Offer guidance to the production team, specifically on production processes to ensure finished product is made to specification
- To improve product quality, pass rates and uniformity through quality support projects
Knowledge and experience:
- Have A-Levels in scientific subjects for example Chemistry
- Ability to work safely in a laboratory environment
- Willingness to learn and develop in a fast-paced manufacturing environment