A growing biotech company based in Deeside are looking for a Laboratory Scientist. As a laboratory scientist you will be involved in the manufacturing of in-vitro diagnostic kits and stability storage services, assay development and DNA relationship testing.
As a Laboratory Scientist, you will.
- Assist in the DNA service laboratory and manufacturing laboratory;
- Be involved in developing new assay (PCR);
- Perform data analysis, write reports, and present results;
- Record keeping, maintain lab safety, stock maintenance, assisting the team, and working to company standards.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree or a relevant biological discipline;
- Industry experience with PCR or diagnostic techniques;
- 2+ years diagnostic laboratory experience is an advantage.