An opportunity for a Laboratory Manager has become available in the East Midlands. As a Laboratory Manager, you will be responsible for the day the day running of the laboratory and developing analytical methods. If you are an analyst looking for a step up or an already established Laboratory Manager then apply below to be considered!
Key Responsibilities as a Laboratory Manager
- Development of analytical methods
- Leading a small team of analytical technicians
- Validating analytical methods
- Maintaining quality standards within the laboratory
Key Requirements for a Laboratory Manager
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Strong analytical background (ICP-OES)
- Prior experience in ensuring compliance with ISO 17025
If this role sounds of interest then apply immediately below with your CV to be considered for the Laboratory Manager role!