This is a really good opportunity to join one of the worlds leading companies in environmental services as a Laboratory Chemist in the North West. The ideal Laboratory Chemist will be required to work a shift pattern, have practical, analytical and problem-solving skills. This Laboratory Chemist position is ideal for recent graduates or those with industrial experience looking to secure a hands-on laboratory role.
- To operate, maintain and calibrate laboratory analytical equipment
- To record analytical information and to perform quality control checks
- To take samples from the process plant and bulk tanker inputs for analysis
- Degree educated in Chemistry or equivalent
- A great understanding of analytical chemistry
- Good time management and team working skills
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.