Job Function: To support the QC team with day to day tasks. Accurate and efficient processing of workload and to perform any other tasks assigned by the Laboratory Manager and Senior Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhering to Regulations and laboratory policies regarding health and safety and to maintain a clean hygienic working environment
- Participate in training program and undergoing further training as required and participating in schemes to ensure on-going competence.
- Testing of Water in line with documented procedures
- Testing of Effluent using Gas Chromatography (full training provided) and other documented procedures.
- Coordinating the collection, handling and storage of samples received into the laboratory according to documented procedures including booking of samples on LIMS and generating the required documentation.
- Calibration/ maintenance of appropriate Laboratory Equipment.
- Removing expired reagents weekly and monthly and placing on order as appropriate.
- Cleaning (where required) and storage of laboratory glassware and equipment.
- Any other duties as defined by the laboratory manager.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience within quality control in a GMP manufacturing facility is advantageous but is not required.
- Educated to a good general standard including, English, Mathematics and Science.
- Knowledge of COSHH and SAGE are advantageous but are not essential as full training will be provided.
- Drive, determined, organised and logical thinking.
- Demonstrate good time management and management of customer expectations.
- Ability to work autonomously with good attention to detail.
Please contact Liam Smith on 01925 909043 or