This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with industrial experience to secure a role as a Junior Synthetic Chemist in the North-East. As a Junior Synthetic Chemist you will be planning and performing synthesis in accordance with regulations. The ideal Junior Synthetic Chemist candidate will have knowledge and understanding of synthetic chemistry and process analytical chemistry.
Key Duties as a Junior Synthetic Chemist
- To perform synthesis and purification of various chemicals
- To design synthetic routes and be involved in major projects
- To perform in-process analytical testing whenever relevant
- To support scale-up and manufacturing phases
- Degree educated in Chemistry or equivalent
- 1 year's relevant industrial experience
- Knowledge of synthetic chemistry and route selection
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.