Junior regulatory technologist - Gloucestershire - Cosmetics
An exciting opportunity has come available to join an innovative team within the cosmetics industry. The junior regulatory technologist role will be based in Gloucestershire and will be on site 5 days per week. This Junior regulatory technologist works closely with the Research and development team on the large portfolio this company has. The junior regulatory technologist will be part of a team responsible for the regulatory framework within the cosmetics industry.
- Cosmetic Science degree or equivalent
- Passion for personal care/cosmetic industry
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and organisation experience
- Working cross functionally to provide regulatory advice on formulations, packaging, and marketing.
- Compiling necessary information for product information files
- Registering products
- Claim substantiation.
If you think this role suits your experience and qualifications apply through the link below or alternatively get in touch directly.