Inhalation Formulator – Pharmaceuticals
Do you have the extensive expertise in DPI; MDI or pMDI formulation? Then this role will be a perfect opportunity to exercise your experience further within an Inhalation Pharmaceutical company. As an Inhalation Formulator; you will be researching & developing Inhalation pharmaceutical product – particularly DPIs; MDIs or pMDI. This is a great opportunity to progress your career within a great pharmaceutical company, based in the Midlands area.
As a Inhalation Formulator, you will be required to:
- Lead the formulation projects – surrounding DPIs; MDIs or pMDI.
- Organise & assist other Inhalation formulators.
- Complete practice assessments and carry out patent searches.
- Supervise Junior members of staff within the company.
As a Inhalation Formulator, you need:
- 3 years’ experience in formulating Inhalation Pharmaceutical product.
- Have pharmaceutical GMP experience.
- Have proven to lead inhalation Formation projects and developed new products.
- pMDI Formulation experience (advantageous).
Successful candidates will receive:
- A competitive salary for the role.
- Progression opportunities within the team.
- Work for a ever growing pharmaceutical company – within the midlands.
If you believe you have the experience to interview for this role – please apply today!
You can also contact Aidan Stanley on 01925 989 675 for further details.
Or drop your CV to email@example.com
Please Note: candidates will need a full time right to work within the UK.