A growing Biotech company in Oxford is looking for a Development technician with ELISA experience, to support the development of diagnostics. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate as you will be trained to a high standard to the point where you can carry out your responsibilities with minimal supervision.
As a development technician, you will:
- Work with the senior scientist, development scientists and automation scientists to achieve development goals;
- Conduct experiments following SOPs and guidance from supervisors, writing conclusion reports and working towards the team's goals;
- Carry out ELISA and provide assistance with automation to help advance the company's development pipeline.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree in relevant biological discipline; with understanding of diagnostics;
- Experience working with ELISA;
- Experience writing reports, handling data with minimal supervision;
- Prior experience working with liquid handling would be an advantage.