An international manufacturer of speciality chemicals is looking for a HSE Manager in the North West. As a HSE Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of health, safety and environmental regulations across the site. If you have prior HSE experience then apply below to the HSE Manager role!
Key Responsibilities of a HSE Manager
- Review regulations in order to maintain standards and the company status
- To run HSE audits onsite and site inspections
- Advocate all HSE disciplines across the site to all departments
Key Requirements of a HSE Manager
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a HSE role
- NEBOSH certificate
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.