HPLC Analyst – Pharmaceuticals – Midlands
A pharmaceutical company within the Leicestershire area are looking for an experienced HPLC Analyst, who has experience in conducting HPLC testing. This is to work for a pharmaceutical organisation that plans to double in size in the next 3-5 years! As a HPLC Analyst, it will be your chance to conduct Analytical Development and be a part of an expansion project within this global CDMO.
- HPLC testing of solid dose pharmaceutical product.
- Raising any none-conformances, out of trend or out of spec results and assist with any subsequent investigations.
- Adhering to strict GMP standards.
- Conduct analytical development/validation.
- Proven experience with HPLC, GC, UV-Vis and other analytical techniques (1-2 years)
- Prior GMP experience.
- Have ideally worked within the pharmaceutical industry.
- 26 days holiday.
- Bank Holidays also included.
- Free Parking.
- Pension Contribution.
PLEASE NOTE: This company does not have the licence to provide sponsorship. Candidates need to have a full & permanent right to work in the UK.
Please apply now or contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions.