A biotech company based near Edinburgh are looking for a Head of Biosafety with experience in microbiology, virology, and cell culture. You will lead and manage a small team of scientists and technical officers.
As a Head of Biosafety, you will;
- Make the laboratory is run efficiently and working in line with regulations and client expectations;
- Leading a small team and providing appropriate training;
- Working with other departments to ensure quality and GMP regulations are met for the laboratory;
- Interact with clients and represent the company demonstrating the team's work.
Requirements for this role:
- A relevant degree in a biological discipline;
- GMP management experience;
- Experience and knowledge with relevant regulatory guidelines for biological testing;
- Carrying out endotoxin, sterility and mycoplasma testing is desirable.
If this is a role you are interested in, please contact Shazad Arshid at Science Solutions recruitment on or 01925 909049 for more information.