Applications from accomplished analytical/ bioanalytical chemists are welcomed to this role, working team leader/ line management experience is crucial. This opportunity lies within a steadily growing drug discovery business, if you are looking for a new challenge to push your technical and operational skills to grow teams, drive drug discovery projects and increase revenue please apply below.
As head of analytical you must have a thorough understanding of DMPK and biological concepts and a proven track record of delivery projects to a high standard, this is essential to influence key decisions across multi-disciplinary teams.
Responsibilities as Head of Bioanalytical:
- Line management across analytical and bioanalytical services
- Proving expert analytical chemistry support to the medicinal chemistry team, supporting with R&D strategy
- Client communications, ensuring the smooth running of projects to completion
- Supporting with business development
- Supporting with the growth of the analytical and bioanalytical teams
- PhD/MSc/BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a related subject
- Thorough analytical understanding and experience in relation to both chemistry and bioanalytical services
- Direct line management experience
Experience in driving drug discovery projects