A Cambridgeshire-based biotechnology company is seeking a Group Leader to join their team focused on the development of stem cell derived cell products. This is a great opportunity for a cell biologist with proven line management experience to join a growing company and develop into a leadership role.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading a team to design and carry out experiments to support projects using iPSC-derived cells;
- Designing and carrying out experiments with differentiated iPSCs to support new product development;
- Provide technical expertise to the team across iPSC differentiation and cell-based assays.
- PhD or MSc in Cell Biology or related discipline with significant experience in industry;
- Proven experience in line management within a biotech or pharmaceutical environment;
- Experience in cell culture, ideally stem cells, with excellent aseptic technique;
- Demonstrated expertise in a range of assays for compound screening, including flow cytometry, imaging-based assays, and ELISA.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions Recruitment for more information.