This is a great opportunity for an Analytical Group Leader at a large drug discovery company in the East Midlands. The Group Leader role is ideal opportunity for a scientist with strong materials / elements analyst experience. You will manage a team of 3 - 5 scientists running projects to support customer drug discovery programmes. This position would suit an experienced group leader or a senior scientist looking to step-up to a new position.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Line management of a team of up to 5 scientists.
- HSE responsibility for your team.
- Mentoring and supporting more junior colleagues completing their laboratory tasks.
- Working with other managers to ensure consistent high standards across the business
- Providing leadership including taking part in laboratory based activities alongside the team.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you will have a BSc or PhD in Analytical Chemistry or a related field and broad analytical chemistry experience. Experience of working in a regulated QA environment would be of benefit to your application.
This client is already shortlisting for the role so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format), so as to not miss out on the opportunity.