Group Hygiene and Validation Technologist
Salary - Competitive
A wet-wipe manufacturer providing into the Household, Cosmetics, and Personal Care industries are looking for a Hygiene and Validation Technologist to join their team based in North Wales.
This role would see the successful candidate coordinating the plant hygiene related improvements, validations and support of investigations relating to the plant hygiene.
- Coordination with Senior Microbiologist and Analytical Technicians to identify plant hygiene issues and prepare investigation plans.
- Liaison with Site Quality Lead and Operations for the coordination of Cleaning and Sanitise (C&S) Validation activities.
- Supporting in the review of cleaning and sanitizing methods across sites and assisting in development of methods.
- Ensuring all personnel follow hygienic working practice through training and information.
- Supporting Site Quality Lead and Operations with investigations related to plant hygiene based failures.
- Assisting in investigations to identify sources of non-conformance and suggesting preventative measures.
- Ensuring compliance with company Health & Safety rules and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of plant hygiene issues.
- Understanding of manufacturing quality requirements and associated systems within FMCG.
- Practical experience in sanitization validation.
- Experience of investigation processes in relation to Micro and hygiene within the factory.