An opportunity for a recent graduate to gain industrial experience as a Graduate R&D Chemist on the south coast. You will be responsible for researching and developing methods for new compounds. If you are a recent graduate and you’re looking for your first role post graduate then please apply below to be considered!
Key Responsibilities as a Graduate R&D Chemist
- Researching and developing methods for new compounds
- QC testing using NMR, HPLC and MS of products
- Synthesis of active ingredients of chemicals
Key Requirements for a Graduate R&D Chemist
- Degree qualified in chemistry or a closely related subject
- An interest in research and development of chemicals
- High attention to detail and a willingness to learn
Please apply below with your CV (in Word format) to be considered for this great opportunity!