Graduate Formulation Chemist, Hampshire
Our client is looking for a graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree in chemistry or a similar subject. This is a great opportunity to improve your skills in the lab and develop into a formulation scientist.
- Managing day-to-day formulation research and development operations
- Physical analysis using particle size, viscosity and pH testing
- Developing and formulating biostimulants and biopesticides
- Creating scalable formulation processes
- Following SOPs and general laboratory housekeeping with machine maintenance
- An understanding of COSHH
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- At least a year of formulation experience in either crop protection, cosmetics, biocides or a similar industry sector
- A minimum 2:1 BSc degree level in chemistry or a similar scientific discipline
- Past chemistry lab experience with a knowledge of COSHH
- Full right to work in the UK
- In the Hampshire area or willing to relocate
Please reply as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format.