An exciting opportunity to join a growing CDMO based in the North East as Graduate Chemist. As a Graduate Chemist you will be responsible for routine analysis using common analytical techniques. This Graduate Chemist role is perfect for a recent graduate looking for your first role in industry!
Key Duties as a Graduate Chemist
- Analysis of compounds using HPLC and GC
- Developing and validating methods using HPLC and GC
- Working to cGMP standard
Key Requirements for a Graduate Chemist
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Analytical chemistry focused project or at least 1 years' worth of experience in an analytical role
- Strong knowledge of analytical techniques
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.