Excellent Opportunity! - Graduate Process Engineer - #Suffolk
One of the leading Chemical Manufacturing companies in the UK are currently recruiting for a Graduate Chemical Engineer join their operations department. As a Graduate Chemical Engineer you assist the development of new and existing production processes, whilst working closely with various different manufacturing departments.
A crucial aspect of this role will be involve working alongside senior engineers to deliver technical process support and assist continuous improvement. This a fantastic opportunity for a Chemical Engineering graduate with industrial experience to kickstart a career in chemical manufacturing.
- Problem solve and assist technical support improving production process.
- Assist in scale-up and Optimisation of processes.
- Assist in engineering maintenance and equipment troubleshooting using data to support reasoning.
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis and improvements process improvement projects.
- Identify and report process issues to the Senior Engineering team.
- Completion and analysis of all planned inspections.
- Minimum qualification of BEng or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or similar.
- Industrial experience in Chemical Manufacturing or Process Engineering
- Achieved or working towards CEng Qualifications
- Good knowledge of HSE/QHSE experience is desirable.
Apply now using the link below!