Science Solutions are currently partnering with a Pharmaceutical CDMO to recruit a GMP Training Coordinator to join the team in the North East and put their stamp on a fast-paced Pharmaceutical manufacturing site..
As a GMP Training Coordinator you will be responsible for standardising all GMP and QA training across a busy manufacturing site, designing and implementing training plans before managing their ongoing delivery.
To be considered for this GMP Training Coordinator Position you will have extensive Pharmaceutical GMP QA experience, strong inter-personal skills and experience with designing/developing/delivering QA/GMP training programmes.
- Design and implement standardised GMP and QA training and manage the ongoing delivery to the site workforce.
- Develop and maintain GMP training plans and matrixes for all departments
- Coordinate and book training courses for all site employees, ensuring all staff are properly communicated with
- Significant Pharmaceutical GMP Quality Assurance experience is essential
- Experience designing, delivering and coordinating training plans/programmes is essential.
- Excellent planning/organisation skills
This GMP Training Coordinator position is a great opportunity for a Senior QA Officer to step into a more strategic position or a QA Manager looking to move away from the day to day management of QA activity. It is interviewing now so please apply today or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more information