GMP Laboratory Manager - Midlands
An outstanding opportunity has arose as a GMP Laboratory Manager. This is to work for one of the top 3 largest, most successful CDMO's in the UK; aiming to grow their Laboratory & Technical Capacity by a further 200-250 people over the next 12-18 months. As a GMP Laboratory Manager, you will be responsible for leading and coaching Technical Leaders, Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians. If you are an experienced GMP Laboratory Manager with a HPLC background, this role will be of interest to you.
As a GMP Laboratory Manager, you will receive a uniquely comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- Salary between £40k - £60k - depending on experience.
- 30+ days per annum holiday (including ability to work bank holidays and redeem those days to suit you).
- Access to Occupational Health & free Employee Well being Support.
- Pension 4.5% employer contribution.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Non-profit organisation - all profit is re-invested - creating a culture of development, investment & progression.
Key skill set summary (MUST);
- HPLC/UPLC/Karl Fischer Background.
- Leadership Skills.
- Line Management experience.
- HPLC Method Development.
- HPLC Method Validation.
- Dissolution Method Development.
- Dissolution Method Validation.
- Proven ability to successfully lead business improvement projects using recognised process improvement techniques.
Please Note: In the role, there is little to no lab work, but the candidate will need to have strong lab based knowledge and experience!
Please Contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675.