Are you interested in having the opportunity to manage your own studies? A chance to lead projects, manage a team of technicians and partake in communication with clients?
This study coordinator position is the one for you. Leading multiple studies encompassing a range of environmental and metabolite studies, you will be an asset towards the team. As a study coordinator, you will also be involved with the development of methods. Working with the technicians providing assistance to the technicians on analytical equipment: HPLC and LC-MS. You will also be in charge of ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of the GLP standards you will be working to.
If this role is something of interest, apply with your CV and get in touch!
- Constant communication between the client - providing updates on projects and reporting results.
- Performing analysis on metabolites via HPLC and LC-MS.
- Ability to work and uphold GLP standards.
- Experience working within a GLP regulated environment .
- Experience with HPLC and LCMS - ability to perform method development and validation.
- Knowledge surrounding environmental fate and metabolites.