Role: Global Regulatory Associate
Salary: Highly Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Science Solutions Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Regulatory Associate to join our clients Global FMCG Healthcare company. You will be responsible for the efficient delivery of global registration of our clients brand and will be closely involved in defining the strategy to build 'right first time' registrations across various compliance projects.
You must come from either; Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Household, Cosmetics or Bioscience background!
- Manage a complex and diverse set of registration/regulatory requirements across multiple markets to enable the strategic delivery of a global pipeline.
- Work within the Global Regulatory Healthcare team to define processes and procedures to optimise speed to market and streamline efficiencies.
- Contribute to the development of regulatory strategies to enable successful registration & variations to products in global markets.
- Maintain and develop knowledge and intelligence across the Regulatory Function to build 'right first time' approach with respect to registrations globally.
- Collaborate with partner functions to agree market specific data requirements and delivery timelines
- Develop excellent working relationships with local (regional) regulatory contacts to facilitate aligned regulatory plans and shared learnings to ensure efficient speed to market.
- Create strong and proactive relationships with all partner functions
- Educated to honours degree level in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- Relevant Regulatory experience and knowledge in dossier / technical file creation and global registrations.
- Experience in different regulatory classifications; (OTC medicines, Medical Device, Cosmetic, Biocide, General Product) or interest to develop their knowledge of.
- Knowledge of the Regional and Global regulatory environment and how it impacts regulatory dossiers and registration.
- Experience in preparing and submitting dossiers, variations, renewals and technical file updates.
- Understanding of global product development practice, rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Familiarity with factors likely to influence the regulatory environment, including new and emerging guidelines relevant to dossier deliveries.
- Ability to consistently & independently deliver to time, cost and quality standards in a high pressure environment.