Science Solutions are currently working with a Pharmaceutical CDMO in the North East to recruit for a Formulation Scientist responsible for full life cycle formulation from concept through to commercial scale manufacturing.
As a Formulation Scientist you will be working as part of a team tasked with delivering projects to support Liquid Dose Formulation Development, Clinical Trials Manufacturing and Tech Transfers in a heavily regulated, cGMP accredited environment.
- Formulation of new and existing none-sterile liquid formulations
- Act as the primary technical contact for client communication
- Execute projects to support formulation development, tech transfer, scientific data analysis, registration batches or clinical trials manufacture.
- Ensure cGMP compliance at all times
- Significant experience in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development (ideally none-sterile liquid dose products)
- Experience in the development of Generics products is desirable
- Experience with Quality by Design principles is desirable
Interviews for this Formulation Scientist position are occurring now so please apply today if interested.