Up to £45,000
Science Solutions are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturer that supply into the Cosmetics & Personal Care arena. Due to continued growth over the past year or so, they have a need for a dedicated and experienced Formulation Scientist, to provide an effective and high performing product development and technical support service to internal and external customers!
The ideal candidate will have experience with surfactant and liquid formulation, ideally from a personal care background.
- Formulating new product bases and modifying and improving the existing product range, adapting to regulatory changes, product demands and customer feedback
- Conducting and arranging product validation testing such as e.g. stability, product performance, skin and eye testing etc.
- Supporting the Commercial team with building documentation packs such as INCI's and usage guides as well as attending customer trials to offer any technical support where required
- Researching raw materials, sourcing and appropriate approvals, working in partnership with their supplier base
- Ensuring compliance with product standards such as COSMOS, NOP and RSPO
- Conducting quality/customer compliant investigations, report writing and technical document management
- Experience formulating surfactants, personal care or liquid products
- Degree qualified in a Scientific field e.g. Chemistry or Cosmetic Science
- Knowledge of regulatory standards of the personal care industry