Formulation Development Chemist
Up to £30,000
Based in West Yorkshire
An established and expanding Cosmetics & Personal Care manufacturer based in West Yorkshire are keen to recruit an experienced Development Chemist to join their team of ambitious R&D professionals. The purpose of this role is to create and improve novel formulations for a wide-range of products in the FMCG industry.
* Develop and deliver products and formulations (cosmetics & personal care)
* Manage development projects from initial brief through to production
* Develop new formulations in line with regulatory requirements
* Organise relevant testing and maintain records
* Communicate with sales team and other departments regarding product development
* Carry out COSHH assessments on all chemicals
* A degree in Chemistry/Diploma in Society of Cosmetic sciences
* Previous experience on Skin care & Hair care formulations
* Able to develop a formulation from initial brief to production
* Knowledge of EU Cosmetics Directive and CLP
* Work in a fast paced environment with precision and accuracy
Please contact Steph at Science Solutions to find out more!