Salary competitive dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Formulation Chemist with a proven history in creating novel formulations across the personal care market? Are you an innovator, who is always looking at ways to advance technologies to remain a market-leader within your field?
Science Solutions are working with an expanding manufacturer who have experienced rapid growth in the past 12 months' and as such, are now looking to recruit a creative Chemist to join their team. You will be responsible for managing formulation development from concept to production as well as liaising with customers, managing expectations and aligning formulation to sales targets.
* Working with customers on new briefs, creating innovative concepts as well as meeting them to discuss projects
* Discussing costings for formulations, and negotiating prices with suppliers
* Being responsible for sample submissions for customers to review, preparing samples for relevant testing such as compatibility, stability and challenge testing
* Preparing Product Information Files and ensuring products are compliant with latest legislation changes
* Writing methods of manufacture (MOM) and bill of materials (BOM) for production
* Trend research to ensure innovation is always at the heart of the product development process
* Experience in a similar role within the personal care/consumer goods industry
* A scientific degree
* An understanding of regulations of the industry
* Highly organised
* The ability to work as part of a team