Agrochemical Formulation scientist - Midlands
Our client is looking for a senior formulation scientist to join their agrochemicals research and development team in the midlands. The role will consist of formulating new biological and chemical products for the purpose of increasing crop yields. These products will include herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, seed treatments and biostimulants.
- Managing formulation in the research and development lab.
- Producing scalable agrochemical formulations for commercial plant scale.
- Managing young chemists and technicians to ensure that deadlines are met, and work is of a high standard.
You Will Need:
- A minimum BSc degree in chemistry or a similar scientific discipline.
- A good understanding of the regulations relating to agrochemical formulations and the handling of chemicals.
- A minimum 2 years of experience of formulating products, ideally in an agrochemical setting.
- An understanding of the principles of GLP and willingness to work in a GLP lab.
- Full right to work in the UK
Please respond as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format.