An expanding and forward-thinking manufacturing company based in Preston, are keen to recruit an innovative and experienced Formulation & Development Chemist to join their team. This company specialises in the development and manufacture of personal care products and they've grown rapidly over the past 12 months!
Innovation is at the forefront of this organisations product creations and the ideal candidate for this role will have experience developing personal care ranges, keeping abreast of the latest industry trends and changes.
- Interpretation of customer briefs into paper formulations
- Meeting customers for meetings to discuss projects and submissions
- Raw material innovation incorporation into formulations
- Manufacturing sample submissions for customer evaluation
- Preparing and analysis of samples for compatibility/stability/challenge testing
- Ensuring correct regulatory documents are completed, preparation of product information files
- Writing methods of manufacture (MOM) and bill of materials (BOM) for production
- Supervision of the manufacture of first production batches
- Monitoring trends within the industry and benchmarking competitor products
- Innovating and presenting new products for existing customers
- Conduct internal and external audits
- Ensure regulatory updates are acted upon and completing regulatory documentation for new customers
- Experience formulating skincare, body care and personal care products
- A Scientific degree - Chemistry, Cosmetic Science or similar