A biotechnology company based in Oxford is seeking a Flow Cytometry Supervisor to provide day-to-day technical supervision in their laboratory. This is a great opportunity for a flow cytometry expert to join a company heavily involved in the diagnosis and investigation of infectious diseases.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide high level of flow cytometry technical expertise both internally and externally;
- Manage the company's flow cytometry lab, organising work schedules, overseeing the equipment, methodologies, and staff within the facility;
- Manage quality control in the department, setting quality standards and devising and implementing protocols;
- Keep up to date with technological and methodological developments in flow cytometry and ensure facility remains at the forefront.
Requirements for this role:
- BSc/MSc in relevant biological discipline;
- Proven expertise in flow cytometry, ideally with experience in multiplexing techniques and high throughput assay development;
- Experience in managing, training, and mentoring staff in a laboratory environment.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions for more information on the role.