Exciting new role! - Technical Laboratory Manager - North West #GreaterManchester
I am excited to be recruiting for a great opportunity for a Technical Laboratory Manager role within the Chemical Manufacturing industry. As a Technical Laboratory Manager, you will be managing the set up the laboratory and certification staff, specifically working towards ISO 17025 standards. The role will heavily involve implementing quality management systems and maintaining accreditations.
The majority of this work will be a lab based and desk-based position, ideal for experienced Technical Laboratory Managers with experience in ISO 17025, temperature testing and calibration.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Extensive knowledge and experience working towards ISO 17025, ISO 9001:2015 and UKAS accreditation
- Implementing quality management systems to accredited company standards
- Temperature testing and temperature calibration experience
- Evaluating technical performance and maintaining equipment performance and developing operations
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis and CAPA procedures.
To find out more and apply to this role please use the link below with an up to date CV.