DPI Senior Formulator - Pharmaceuticals
Do you have the extensive expertise in Dry Powder Formulation (DPI)? Then this role will be a perfect opportunity to exercise your experience further within a globalised pharmaceutical company. As a DPI Senior Formulator; you will be researching & developing Inhalation pharmaceutical product - particularly DPI. This is a great opportunity to progress your career within an established pharmaceutical company, based in the Leicestershire area.
As a DPI Senior Formulator, you will be required to:
- Lead the formulation projects - surrounding DPI.
- Organise & assist other DPI formulators.
- Complete practice assessments and carry out patent searches.
- Supervise Junior members of staff within the company.
As a DPI Senior Formulator, you need:
- 3 years' experience in formulating DPI product.
- Have pharmaceutical GMP experience.
- Have proven to lead DPI projects and developed new products.
Successful candidates will receive:
- A competitive salary for the role.
- Progression opportunities within the team.
- Work for a known & globalised pharmaceutical company.
If you believe you have the experience to interview for this role - please apply today!
You can also contact Aidan Stanley on 01925 989 675 for further details.
Or drop your CV
Please Note: candidates will need a full time right to work within the UK.