Role: Development Chemist/Junior Chemist
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Location: Based in Southeast England Suffolk/Norfolk area
A highly innovative manufacturing organisation based in the Southeast area are keen to recruit a dynamic and creative development chemist to play a pivotal role in delivering the NPD/EPD roadmap for the company. Being a part of this exciting home care brand, you will work with cross-functional teams such as sales, quality and regulatory to help create industry leading products.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the homecare (preferable), personal care, or a similar area category.
- Research, create, test, and deliver products for the homecare innovation pipeline and product portfolio either NPD or EPD.
- Present key data to internal stakeholders
- Initiate and manage the projects and work to the NPD plan, working with cross-functional teams to help deliver innovative and high-quality products on time and in budget.
- Set work plans and delivery timelines of the project, actively supporting innovation and claims research and challenges
- Provide product briefings to suppliers and 3rd parties, when required
- Manage projects using Microsoft tools
- Contribute new ideas for innovation centred to homecare.
- Experience in a similar role within the industry
- Ideally a degree in a Scientific field (preferably chemistry)
- A desire to grow and invigorate existing and private label brands
- Knowledge of interpreting research data
- Ability to use technical programmes MS office, SharePoint etc.
- Ability to take guidance and direction from senior members of the team
- Enthusiastic about formulation development and product testing.